Rustic 2017 News:
- There will be TWO Rustic cabins this year
- 1st: September 15-17th at Waterloo State Park
- 2nd: September 22-23rd at Wilderness State Park
- Sign-ups for Waterloo will be at the next meeting on September 11th
- Sign-ups for Wilderness will be at the following meeting on September 18th
Rustic cabin trips are a great way to connect with people from the club. These trips are typically very relaxed and you don’t need a lot of camping equipment or skills for this trip. Perfect for beginners although our veterans love the rustic cabin trips, too.
So how does this go? The club rents a rustic cabin for a weekend and we car pool there. The cabin’s location is perfect as a base camp for hiking, biking, swimming, or paddling. The cabins there are equipped with electricity, bunk beds and a wood stove.